Saturday 24 December 2016

Weight Woes

Events of 20th December 2015

Hot days. Summer is here.

So far Casey and her kids are the least of my problems with nothing outstanding happening. They're normal active little bundles of fur that get time to roam the room.


However...

Sheldon, Timmy & Tommy are doing my head in with weight loss.

I mean I expected it with The Twins. It'd be quite the adjustment going from having a mum to not having a mother. They would roughly be just learning to eat but would still greatly rely on their mothers milk.
LADY! FOOD!

Tommy Playing

Tiny little Timmy, in denial about needing to grow up
I'll keep plugging along though and hope we get over this bump sooner rather than later.

Most of the other kitties were of age to be fine being left on their own but Timmy and Tommy got dropped at the shelter while I went on a day trip to Warrnambool for some Xmas shopping.

On 22nd December Jojo & Oscar got their first vaccinations. Sheldon got looked over to see if there was any underlying issues to explain why he was dropping weight. I was told to continue doing what I was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In a Prickle

Events of 13th January 2016 Well there always comes a time in the season where its a juggle between kittens that need care and ones that do...