Monday 9 January 2017

Goodbye Casey

Events of 23rd December 2015

Casey had had enough of being a mother. She'd would nurse the babies for shorter and shorter time before starting to growl and attempting to bite them.

More often than not she would be roaming the room. She no longer needed to be on foster.

She was returned to the shelter for the next stage of her journey. 
There's too many big scary cats here, I wanna go back! ~ Casey
Besides Annie all the way back when I began fostering I've not had a mother cat that wants to look after her babies until they are 8 weeks old.

*Sigh*

27th December I was able to report that Timmy & Tommy were eating on their own and all three were having gains again.
Look I finished my saucer ~ Timmy

I get snuggles ~ Timmy
Timmy is however still a bit in denial. His food still has to have near-water consistency for him to equate it with something edible. He hasn't yet figured out that dry food is something he can eat as well. In that aspect his sibling Tommy is a quick study and has been doing great.
Where's the better tasting stuff? I'm a big boy now ~ Tommy
I get snuggles too ~ Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

In a Prickle

Events of 13th January 2016 Well there always comes a time in the season where its a juggle between kittens that need care and ones that do...