Tuesday 24 January 2017

Quick Learners

Events of 7th January 2016

I combined Sheldon with Timmy & Tommy. He survived having roomies all night and they romped on the floor during the day.
What on earth is going on!? ~ Sheldon
Oooh that looks interesting ~ Sheldon
KAPOW!! This cracks me UP! (I think this is Oscar quickly putting Sheldon in his place)
Tommy and Sheldon become thick as thieves
They're quick little learners and like trying to zip out the door when anyone needs to go in for feeding or litter cleaning. Tommy must have got some pointers from Oscar at some stage because he's extremely close to learning how to scale the door frame and get over the half door. (No Kitten! It's too early for you to learn that!).
(Take note of those claw marks up the sides of the door frame)
I inherited two fosters from another carer Lisa. She was going on holidays and needed someone to take over. Since I had 3 I didn't see the problem with two more.
This is Baz
Looks so much like Sheldon
The two kittens I received on the 8th of January were Baz and Sheeba. Baz could pass as Sheldon's twin and is in approximately the 500g mark while Sheeba gets to 800g but drops back to 750g a few days later.
Not entirely sure why I have so few pictures of Sheeba
My good friend Michelle also contacted me regarding a stray kitten roaming her father's property. She was aiming to catch the kitten and sign it over to the shelter where I would foster it for its quarantine period. It seemed friendly but as with all good plans, cats tend to have a mind of their own and the kitty conveniently vanished right when Shell wanted to catch her.

On the 9th January Sheldon, Timmy & Tommy were given a brief run around the lounge/dining area. 
This is FUN!!!! ~ Sheldon
This lap is mine
Mine! Mine I tell you! ~ Sheldon
Keep your dang lap, I gots my own ~ Timmy
Tommy was suspiciously absent playing until his heart was content on the floor so I didn't get any pictures.

PS. Timmy broke 600g YAY!

1 comment:

In a Prickle

Events of 13th January 2016 Well there always comes a time in the season where its a juggle between kittens that need care and ones that do...