Sunday 22 January 2017

Cya Later JoJo & Oscar

Aw Man, 2017 now so once again a year behind in updates *sigh* One day I'll be reporting current activities...

OMG finally reached the current years events!!!

Events of 1st January 2016

Uh Oh. The marker of when-a-kitten-is-due-to-return has been reached by Oscar & JoJo.

There's a marker? ~ JoJo
What Marker? ~ Oscar
Oscar even though he just scrapes by the weight requirement of 800g has conquered the half door. When they learn to escape its time to return.

Oscar trying to be big when he realizes Allie is on the other side of the door
Oscar ~ Fear me! I am huge in my floof suit!
Timmy is convinced he's 'just a baybee' (A term I've grown to love from another blog I read Love & Hisses which you can see here) *PS her captions to her photos crack me up!

Timmy ~ But I am the Baybee...
He did finally break the 500g mark but he's still not convinced that food comes in different forms other than liquid. Tommy however is embracing food of any kind and is doing extremely well.
Now don't you go learning how to get out off Oscar.
I said goodbye to Oscar & JoJo on the 4th January.  Tommy & Sheldon were big enough to get their first vaccination. YAY.

I love it here, there's boxes here ~ Oscar
I like boxes too ~ JoJo
This is my Box ~ JoJo
Nope, It's mine ~ Oscar
As I leave this post I was thinking I'd finally weaned Timmy off milk....

No comments:

Post a Comment

In a Prickle

Events of 13th January 2016 Well there always comes a time in the season where its a juggle between kittens that need care and ones that do...